[Farmall] F 12 Price

cliff king crawlerman1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 09:09:22 PST 2005

Around these parts it better be in tip top condition with new paint, tires, engine overhaul, decals, etc. for that price. An older restoration usually goes for about a thou or so less than that asking price.

Cliff

John Paur <johnjanpaur at directcon.net> wrote:
I don't know what they might go for in SC but in my opinion that would be
very high for California. Is it on steel? John