[AT] Classic Blast

james deardorff jdeardorffsupct at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 16:40:38 PST 2005

Dear antique tractor discussion group,

I have my own radiatior story.  Years ago, when I first started in business I had several concrete trucks to do. The job included sandblasting mixing drums, frames, and cabs. I had finished 4 to 5 trucks with no problems.  On the last truck, I left early to bid another job.  I left one worker who had been with me several years and a new man with virtually no experience.  Soon after I left the experienced worker put the new man on the sandblaster.  Long story short, the new man ruined a $900 radiatior which I paid for.  I learned a hard lession from that job, never leave anything to chance and never put an put an inexperienced worker on a job that he is has not be trained for.

Every so often I have a customer tell a story of a bad experience with sandblasting.  Sand in a engine, sand in a pump, a inreplacable part ruined by warping and so on.  This is why I am committed to setting up a network of Classic Blast dealers.  These individuals trained in the proper way to perform abrasive cleaning operations (not sandblast)  will provide a recognized name for safe, quality service.  And, If something does go wrong they will have someone to complain to.  ME.

Jim Deardorff, Classic Blast