[AT] Tractor Weight (now Ramble - LONG)

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 12:39:21 PST 2005

That's a great story Greg I hope you make a copy  and put it away for your
grandchildren to read.  I am sure that they will  love to hear about their
ancestors who came here first and how they lived. I  have a book written by my 2nd
Gt. Grand Aunt about the times and place and the  family who came to oregon in
1843 I have put a couple of the stories on the list  now and then when i se
one that fits in. I wish more people would write about  their early days on the
farm and about the old people who farmed it the hard  way.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503  623-0460