[AT] Tractor Weight (now Ramble - LONG)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 12 14:30:48 PST 2005

Yes, those old family history stories are great. I've got a collection of
daily journals of one of my farming relatives from the 30s up to the 1970s.
Unfortunately there are only occasional references to the one tractor on the
farm and not a single picture of it to be found. Luckily I acquired a nearly
identical McCormick Deering 15-30 tractor so  I at least have a facsimile of
the tractor that threshed the grain, sawed firewood and many other tasks
that were so essential on the farm.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/