[AJD] Loader

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Jan 11 10:28:36 PST 2005

Karl, I believe that would be a model 50 loader--foot pedal operation, trip
bucket, straight arms.  There's a photo of it on pg 345 of "John Deere
Tractors and Equipment."   I have a 50 behind the shop with bent cylinder
rams.  (Another project!)     These were typically used on As and
Gs.  There is a smaller version with the straight arms--model 40--shown on
a JD MT tractor.   John W.