[AJD] Loader

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Tue Jan 11 19:42:00 PST 2005

Thank you, John!  That's exactly the info I was looking for.  Yes, those
long rams bend easily.  Mine are a bit crooked also.  I presume the 40
preceded the 45, which looks like a much more modern design.

I was going to try lowering it on a B frame to see how it fit.  If it was
designed for a larger tractor, maybe I won't bother.

Loaders are a funny thing.  Handiest attachment there is for working
tractors, but the bane of collectors, because they are so hard on the
tractor.

Since you've given me confirmation that it is a JD loader, and given me a
model number, I should be able to find out a lot more with a little
searching.  Thanks again!

-karl