[AJD] Loader

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Tue Jan 11 07:33:26 PST 2005

In the latest issue of Green Magazine, on page 53 at the lower right is a
picture of a '49 A with a loader on it.  I contacted the seller, but he's
not sure what model the loader might be.  He added the bucket cylinders seen
in the picture; the bucket used to be a manual trip unit.

I picked up an identical loader a few months back, and would like to find
out what model it is.  The only decal remaining says 'Pat Pending'.  The
unit is green, for whatever that's worth, and the hydraulic control is set
up for foot operation.

The seller of the unit in GM thinks it might be a Model 45, but I think that
the Model 45 has bent loader arms, not the straight ones shown in the photo.

Any opinions?  I haven't found part numbers on the loader itself, but there
are some on the hydraulic control...

Know of any web sites where I might browse JD front loader attachments?

-Karl