[AT] Coil test?

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 19:59:00 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/10/2005 2:56:50 PM Central Standard Time,
alfg at sasktel.net writes:

In my  experience the condensors seem to last a lot longer than the
points on  these tractors. How would a person test a  condensor?

Ralph:
I fought this problem in a forklift that i bought at an auction for over
half a day. It acted like it just was not getting gas...   We finall y  changed
the condenser, and it fine.  I used one off an old Briggs &  Stratton.  About 2
months later, it did the same thing...  This time  we installed the factory
points and condenser.  It has run fine ever  since....

Cecil in OKla