[AT] Coil test?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sun Jan 9 13:23:42 PST 2005

    Dean;
    I would be very hesitant to "bet the farm" on this problem.
I have seen weak spark mimic poor fuel delivery more often than
than would imagine. A new coil doesn't cost much, is easy to
replace and sure to not do any damage. I would give this a try
before I pulled the carb. The fact that the power mixture screw
has little effect would lead me to look at the whole ignition
system.

                        Gene