[AT] Coil test?

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 17:49:07 PST 2005

Ralph another test for a bad condenser is to  look at the points if they are
badly pitted or burnt then that usually means a  bad condenser. Its a normal
thing that when you replace points replace the  condenser with them its just
good policy to do it this way.  Coils rarely  go bad under normal use so I don't
get to worried about them and like I said  test then by holding the spark
plug wire about 3/8 to 1/2 inch from ground while  engine is running it should be
blue not yellow or orange.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361