[AT] Coil test?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 10 19:42:07 PST 2005

I just replaced the points Walt. And it has not improved things at all. I'll
see if I can get a condensor too.
I've got a good spark tester that I can put on the spark plugs , saves me
from getting electrocuted.
But the tractor runs perfect at idle so I think the spark is ok then. Its
only under load situation that things go bad.
Well at -10 for a high temp today, plus a little wind chill factor thrown in
I was not inspired enough to get out there and do anything with the
tractors.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/