Oliver Info w/ [AT] Shift on the go - (was)Ramble: I broke a MF 255 into 2 pieces

Allen V. Pruehs avpruehs at cac.net
Sat Jan 8 22:13:14 PST 2005

My dad's Super 88 and 1650 both had the Hyda-lectric hydarulic system. It
was/is a great system. You can set the stop position for the hydraulic
cylinder from the tractor seat and then modify it on the go if the need
arrises. I really need to start looking for a couple of the cylinders used
with this system.

Take care,
Allen Pruehs