[AT] stiff tractor day

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Jan 7 04:27:18 PST 2005

>    Rob;
>     Just got power back this afternoon. Was off all last night.
> Have a lot of tree damage in the yard from broken limbs. The big
> cedar tree has lost about half the limbs. Have a lot of 6 inch
> limbs down from the other trees.
>     I drove over through Jackson Center and they are much worse
> than we are. Mile after mile of electric lines down and poles
> broken off at the ground. Will require a lot of construction to
> get them back on line.
>
>                         Gene    (DeGraff, Ohio)

	We were lucky this time, Gene. It rained and froze but not
at the same time so our trees came thru without ice. It's a good
thing too as I could hear the wind this morning when I woke up. Ice
and wind are a bad deal around here with all of these trees hanging
over the top of primaries.

	I waited to plow yesterday until about 2:30 when it appeared
to me that the rain was about to end. We had approx 6 inches of snow
on the ground that was thoroughly saturated with rain and almost too
heavy for the dump truck to plow. Good thing a lot of my plowing was
downhill or I would have had to go get a load of stone for extra
weight.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson