Flooding in Ohio was RE: [AT] stiff tractor day

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Thu Jan 6 20:24:12 PST 2005

Just saw the news with pictures of Logan Cty and it
looks all too familiar. Be careful with those broken
widow makers in the woods come Spring. I'm sure we'll
be hearing a story or two of someone hurt by falling
branches from this winter. On a side note I was just
up your way in Woodstock earlier this week for my
cousin's funeral and the water was everywhere then.
I couldn't imagine it tonight.
Rob