[AT] stiff tractor day

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Thu Jan 6 14:02:20 PST 2005

    Rob;
    Just got power back this afternoon. Was off all last night.
Have a lot of tree damage in the yard from broken limbs. The big
cedar tree has lost about half the limbs. Have a lot of 6 inch
limbs down from the other trees.
    I drove over through Jackson Center and they are much worse
than we are. Mile after mile of electric lines down and poles
broken off at the ground. Will require a lot of construction to
get them back on line.

                        Gene    (DeGraff, Ohio)