[AT] stiff tractor day

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Wed Jan 5 18:52:50 PST 2005

Gene,
 Sounds like what we had here Thursday before Christmas.
Bad stuff. There are so many trees and branches down
that the news was telling you where to take them since
the trash man won't pick them up. We've had nothing
but rain for at least a day and a half. Getting tired
of it but I guess we don't have to shovel it :)
Rob