[AT] Hi-Lift Jacks

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Jan 6 10:08:58 PST 2005

	I have one of those #$%& jacks. One time Scott was using it and a pin slipped... it slammed the handle to a full upright position. The side of Scotts head stopped its travel.   :-(    Had his head not stopped it he might have lost a couple of fingers that were wrapped around the top of the post.  It could have killed him. We still use it but we treat it like it was a bottle of nitro-glycerine at rock throwing contest. It still acts up some even with lube so we bought a rebuild kit for it. I hope to get it rebuilt this winter.
	Be careful with the damn things...

Francis Robinson
robinson at svs.net
2005-01-06