[AT] Hi-Lift Jacks

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 04:27:09 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/5/2005 5:50:03 PM Central Standard Time,
lrugen at c-magic.com writes:

I have a  48" all red jack.  Lately when it starts lifting, it binds and
somehow  switches itself back to "down" from "up".  I took it apart,  cleaned,
lubed and reassembled.  No change, except it doesn't bind  now, it does it
very easily.

I have had over 20 of these ove rthe years.   We used to keep a  can of wd40
handy when using one..   LPS II is some of the best for  making them work.
You can keep it wrapped in a gunny sack soaked with  Diesel fuel too.  Some
lubrication on the pins seems to stop this from  happening.  Water works also.
When in a bind, I have peed  on them to make them work.!!!  Sorta puts things in
the right  perspective too!!!!!!!!!!

Cecil in OKla