[AT] OT: Carbruators

Gerald Johnson geraldajohnson at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 1 17:43:02 PST 2005

Your sure owned a classic Phil!  Bet you wish you had it back now!  I read
somewhere that the  '62 409/409 Impala SS is one of the most desirable
muscle cars there is now.  It guess it is kinda like the UDLX of cars! I
know the feeling since I swapped my 1969 Camaro Super Sport for a VEGA...and
I paid boot!  That was over 30 years ago and my wife has never let me live
it down yet!  It was during the gas crunch in the early 70's and seemed like
a good idea at the time.  Oh well....

Gerald