[AT] OT: Carbruators

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 18:51:22 PST 2005

I sure would like to have my 66 Ford conv. with the 390 back, but the guy I
sold it to lost it and wrapped it around a power pole.  We do still have the
'69 Sting Ray with a built 427 buried away in the back garage.  I would not
be suprised if it may need some serious frame repair by now.  The high
humidity in WNY makes preservation a real challenge.  On the other hand, I
have not parted with a tractor since 1971 when I sold an allis "B".  Haven't
bought any in a couple years either.  Must be a sign of old age.

Charlie V.