[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 12, Issue 21

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 21 05:11:19 PST 2005

Yes and no.  The ford 711 and 722 loaders do have some subframe parts
available, but as they are stock already attatch in 3 places.  A bracket at
the front axle.. at the tranny/engine junction, and just rear of that.
There is a lso a stabilizer bar running back to the rear.  However.. these
loaders are 1 arm loaders... not power houses.. they are more or less
powered wheel barrows.. No hay bale moving or anything.. even though their
hyds may do it.. the geometry of the lift would be odd.  That's why I only
went with a 600# weight that I can increase to 700# with suitcases.. I'm
just trying to offset the weight of the loader itself.. and whatever small
load I'm carrying.  I've got loader rears as well.  That helps some.

Soundguy