[Ford-ferguson] counterweight

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 21 05:03:45 PST 2005

Having the weight off the hyds makes a big difference.

For a toplink mount.. try what I did.  an 8.50$ stabilizer bar from TSC..
cut it in half and cast it into the concrete near the top at a position you
can hook up to it.  When I cast mine.. I had the toplink hooke dup in place
to make sure the angle and spacing was correct.

Good luck

Soundguy