[Steam-engine] Repro Castings

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 15 15:52:21 PST 2005

Andy,

Which foundry do you intend to use?  I have a small foundry here in
Youngstown and our specialty is making castings from original pieces.  If
you could send me a couple of pics I can let you know what preparations if
any you would need to make.  Most of the time there are no special
preparations needed.  I can make any follow boards or add stock to the
original pieces as neccesary.

The profits from the foundry operation, called Tod Engine Works goes toward
the preservation of the Tod Engine.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Works
100 South Bridge Street Bldg. F