[AT] Brake controller

Rick Weaver weaver at midsouth.rr.com
Sun Feb 13 21:10:20 PST 2005

Funny, but not really.  The highway patrolman didn't make an issue of the
trailer not having brakes when we had the accident.  I'm really surprised he
didn't.  We had trailered tractors around a lot and never had a problem.
Never again will I travel any distance at all with a heavy load without
brakes.  Especially at highway speeds.  Considering the situation and what
COULD have happened, we're very fortunate.  I still cuss that day when I
think about it and what I *should* have done.  I should have had more weight
on the tongue.  When the swaying started, brakes would have made the
difference.

The other posts mention the led indicators on the Prodigy that let you know
it is hooked up.  Can't speak for other brands, but it is a great comfort to
be able to look down and see it is still hooked up right during transit.

Rick