[AT] brake controller

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 14 04:44:06 PST 2005

I agree.  I have an activator II  (drawtite) on my 2 towing vehicles, and
had another one on a third vehicle before I traded it.  You can adjust the
brake pressure 1-10 in .5 increments, and change the attack speed of the
braking.  It usually engages a split second before the vehicles brakes do,
as it is getting turned 'on' I'm sure by the brake switch.. thus you can
just barely touch your pedal if you want trailer brakes only.. or of course,
use the overide button on the unit to engage the brakes full, immediatly.
It also does some good diagnostics on the front led panel.  Detects quite a
few fault issues like bad wiring.. etc.

Soundguy