[AT] Brake controller

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 15:41:03 PST 2005

About 20 years ago, I came upon a truck and trailer from the local used cow
dealer (deadwagon) with the truck headed down a creekbank that was at a T
intersection.   Seems the truck couldn't stop and went on thru to the  creek.
The Highway patrol was sitting close by, but there was no any other  vehicle
involved.

I pulled the trailer and truck out, it was loaded with about 14 big old  cows.

After I pulled the guy out, the hightway patrol said that he needed to come
over to the cruiser.  He wanted to discuss why the brakes on his trailer  did
not work.

I asked him "Trailers got Brakes?"

 I was driving my 63 Chevy winch truck with a 34 ft 3 axle bumper  trailer
made from an old Drivers education seminar trailer.  It never had  the brakes
hooked up.

I said " See Ya" and headed home

Cecil in OKla