[AJD] My apologies etc.

whodunnit elacruze at comcast.net
Sat Feb 12 21:34:37 PST 2005

<sigh>
I thought I could let it pass without comment, but alas.

My first rule of business:
Separate it from persons and personal.
I used to pal it up regularly with the owners of businesses I made it my
daily goal to crush. They are people, trying to make a living, just like
me. They tried to nibble my business, I tried to put them out of business.

It didn't come up at the party, if you know what I mean.

I'm on lots of different online communities, and this one is the most
congenial, helpful, and knowledgable of all of them. The most like a family.
Let's let it pass for what it was, a swat at a business, not a character
assassination.

Eric