[AT] Pulling a sheepsfoot with a Ford 8n

Chuck Saunders csaunders at bluevalleyk12.org
Thu Feb 10 12:19:09 PST 2005

Well, I figure I will just add a little portland cement into their
mineral suppliment and when they start to stiffen up I will tell them
that there is a pack of dogs in a 55 gallon drum. They should stick to
the barrel like glue.

I appreciate everyone sharing their knowledge with me.
If you have any favorite stump pulling techniques, it couldn't hurt to
hear 'em.
Thanks
Chuck Saunders
Kansas City, MO