[AT] OT-Brake controller

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 11:10:48 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/10/2005 10:55:43 AM Central Standard Time,
brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu writes:

I was  curious if anyone has used the different time delayed vs
proportional  controllers and which they preferred and why. Also if
anyone has the  Prodigy controller what they think of  it.

Thanks!!

Brad

Brad:
I have the voyager series installed on 2ea 95 F350 strokes, a 2000 Chevy
3500 with the 7.6 gasoholic, an 02 supercab 4x4 250, and a 03 F450.    I
installed every one of them and they work great.  They were the cheapest  ones I could
find.  Just mount it where you can change the leveling and get  to the
adjustment dials if you need to.  It only takes a few seconds to set  them if you
need to adjust.  I pull everything with these from a boat  trailer to a 45 ft
spread axle dually hot shot trailer.  Never had a  p;roblem with the
controller...  If it wasn't for the trailer brakes, I  couldn't stop at all with these
new linings.....

You got a great truck,  The 02 powerstroke was the best one ever  made.  My
250 4x4  weighs 10K curb weight it has so much  tools and equipment on it.
Still rides like a dream and gets 15 mpg  running 80 all the time...

Cecil in OKla