[AT] Case DV Value?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Feb 10 11:20:28 PST 2005

Hi Ken been a while since we heard from you.  My 2002  I&T Used Tractor
Price Guide list the D as being built 1940 through 1953.  Prices vary from a
fair condition 1940 at $670.00 to a Premium condition 1953 at $1,830.00 no
mention of a Vinyard model.

Perhaps not much help but its all I got.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA