[AT] Case DV Value?

ken knierim wild1 at cpe-66-1-196-61.az.sprintbbd.net
Wed Feb 9 18:55:47 PST 2005

Hi Folks

I'm preparing to part with one of my tractors (so I can afford parts for
the others)... anyone have a feel for what a 1951 Case D Vineyard model
should be worth in running condition? It doesn't have the orchard style
flared fenders on it, but it has a low profile air intake, real narrow
rear footprint, hydraulics, poor rubber, but runs fine. They made under
600 of these from what I've been able to find.
It's in the Phoenix area.

Yeah, I hate to part with it, but I want to get some tires for my other
project tractor... my granddad's old DH.

Thanks

Ken Knierim