[AT] Acrylic enamel paint hardner????

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Feb 4 05:43:29 PST 2005

Hi John;
  I use Nason primer and topcoat and am very pleased with the results using
a HVLP spray gun.

Made by Dupont, I believe, it is less expensive as you stated.  Use the
recommended hardener stated on the paint can, and also the reducer (I
believe that's just thinner).

  "Hardener" does just that and I believe it chemically reacts with the
paint..it is clear.

  I'll surf around and see if I can find more info.  Dupont's website is
pretty weird.

Catcha later,
RickinMt.