[AT] Acrylic enamel paint hardner????

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Fri Feb 4 05:37:28 PST 2005

I have used Nason Urethane. You are about right it causes a chemical reaction
with the paint to give it a more durable finish. Nason is a Du Pont brand of
paint. The only thing I did not like and I got used to it was it was a little
too running when compared to Imron which I am used to shooting. We painted my
son's F-14 Farmall with it almost two years ago and the shine still hold up
great.That is with very little care as it sets in a threshing building on our
show grounds and gets washed maybe twice a year. Right now I am in the process
of cleaning and painting a Cat PL20 and will be using it on that. The price is
about the same or maybe a little less than Centari.
Terry