[AT] Acrylic enamel paint hardner????

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Feb 4 05:45:47 PST 2005

I'll tell you what I know from experience:

1 - It is clear
2 - It will add gloss to the finished paint(so if you are looking for semi
gloss look, don't start with a semi-glass paint.  You'll end up with
something close to high gloss.  Start with a semi gloss and add a touch of
flattening paint first)
3 - It will tack off in about the same time but final cure will be sooner

Now I will tell you what I am guessing:

I have been told it a polyurethane based catalyst, so I presume a chemical
reaction and not just a component in the paint that dries hard.

Hope this helps,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!