[Farmall] TEST

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 08:23:30 PST 2005

    I consider southeast SD pretty far north, but rather then hibernating
I having been spending more time outdoors and less time indoors on the
computer. Also playing with a new toy. I purchased a cheapie sand
blasting cabinet and have used it for cleaning up a couple of IH
headlights. Actually, one of them had green paint on it, so that was
the first one I tested out the sand blasting cabinet on! Of course the
reality is that both IH and JD were using similar headlights back in
the 40s and probably until the change from the letter series Farmall to
a number series in the mid 50s.

    Normal high temperature is still in the mid 20s for this area.
Yesterday we had a high of 45 degrees and the forecast is for 50 to 55
degrees for the next three days. Reality will return on Sunday with a
chance of snow.

      Regards,
                           Art