[Farmall] TEST

pudding@fatcow pudding at puddingsworld.com
Thu Feb 3 10:10:35 PST 2005

sounds like the mightie north is a cold place to be at the moment

I am in the middle of summer in Christchurch, New Zealand, I only have one
more week building valley irrigators before I leave this job for a business
I brought.......this is going to be a big adventure for me!

Its hot here, I have one hell of a suntan and some pretty defined suntan
lines where the sunglasses and watch were!

i was just wondering if you guys got the 274 IH email, I am not a expert on
these tractors (nor anything actually).......and my father has all my
reference books at the other end of the country!

O well........off to work now..........shovel too much snow!

matthew