[Farmall] Titan update

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Fri Dec 30 21:45:17 PST 2005

>Anybody know where to buy the 600w grease thats in this thing? Better yet,
>do I wash my coveralls when we are done or just buy a new pair?
>
>John Hall

John: Try http://www.dalube.com for the grease. You should be able to find
something there that will work. As I believe that was used on old crane
gear boxes and is a lot like the open gear grease that was used on the old
cable cranes  - Trash the coveralls, you will never get the smell out of
them or the washer if you try to wash them.  Don't ask me how I know that.
(-; As the guy at the laundry-mat may be reading this and I know he had to
replace the washer and dryer that next week!

- Steve

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at atis.net