[Farmall] Titan update

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 30 20:02:31 PST 2005

I think I've already found a good sorce on the parts. My first rule of
machining--neve make what can be reasonably bought!! We're going to try to
pull the transmission tomorrow. Gotta rig up a cradle for the floor jack
first. Reached in the inspection hole and brought out what appears to be a
rather large piece of a fork.

There is a silver cloud to all this. I have been wanting an excuse to pull
the transmission out to clean and paint it.

Anybody know where to buy the 600w grease thats in this thing? Better yet,
do I wash my coveralls when we are done or just buy a new pair?

John Hall