[atis] Re: [AT] OT: wheel packer question

Stuart Harner sharner at starband.net
Fri Dec 30 18:52:54 PST 2005

Charlie,

Although the seal I am looking for is not for the shaft (it is rectangular)
that is still a very good idea.  Here we have Interstate Bearing, that we do
quite a lot of business with.

In this county, the other than our maintainers that are leased, every other
piece of equipment is something that someone else did not want.  From our
1950's tar truck to the newest acquisition, a 1970's Stieger tractor (it had
a factory 8 track player in it).  We do have 2 pickups from the 90's.  If we
want to use something, we have to keep it running, no matter what it takes.

Like Red Green says:  "If women don't find you handsome, they should at
least find you handy".

Thanks for the suggestion,

Stuart