[AT] Amazing earth shattering event...

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 30 09:57:34 PST 2005

Those tapered square stud removers do work . I have a set, pretty good
quality as they were purchased through TCB , suppliers of high quality
fasteners and tools. I haven't broke any of them yet and did remove a few
twisted off studs.
Vise grip story from my own personal experience..... earlier this winter I
had lost a battery bolt in the snow while installing the battery on the
grain auger. Not having a new bolt in the tool box I grabbed the first thing
that would work and that happened to be my medium sized vise grips. I
clamped them on the cable end tight enough to hold tight to the battery post
and commenced loading grain.
Job done I hitched the auger up to the old Chev pickup and transported it
over nine miles of gravel road to my brother's farm to load grain there.
Surprisingly the vise grips were still holding tight on the battery cable
when I arrived. Don't try this with some of those cheap imitation %#@ grips.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/