[AT] Amazing earth shattering event...

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Dec 30 10:32:43 PST 2005

Cecil, I agree completely with what you say but my problem is getting a good
center set to start the drill in the middle.  Seems like the bolt always
breaks below the top of the piece it is threaded into and even if it is a
clean break I still manage to get off with my center punch.   I guess that
proves that no matter how good your tools are you still have to have the
skill and experience to use them properly.
I've done this stuff most of my life but it has always been occasional
instead of an every day job and that makes a difference.

Charlie