[AT] F-600 King Bolts

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Dec 28 09:42:24 PST 2005

Cecil,
	It is easier to name the similarities.  I think the seats, doors and
the instruments are the same but I'm not entirely sure of that.  The N
series is a cab forward truck.  Forerunner of the L series.  Little
stubby hood and tall cab.  I came very close to buying a really nice one
for very cheap at auction last fall.  Fortunately, I think, common sense
kicked in and I didn't buy something I didn't need just because it was
nice with no rust.  Of course being a Chevy guy was influencing my actions.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA