SV: [AT] Fw: a bear on the roof

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Sun Dec 18 19:52:49 PST 2005

Charlie, I'll have to correct you. It was John Ubanks who climbed the tree
and tried to knock the lynx out, not Marcel. Remember Jerry saying "Knock  him
out John". The Marcel Ledbetter Moving Company was one of my favorite
stories, remember the piano :) Willard Smith, Tacoma, WA.

Mattias  I guess you probably don't know about the famous American comedian
Jerry  Clower who died recently.  He recounts racoon (coon) hunting with  his
cousin Marcel Ledbetter.  Marcel climbs a tree to get what he  thought was a
coon but turned out to be a Lynx.  The Lynx attacks him  in the tree top.
Marcel yells down to his other cousin who has the  gun.  "Shoot up here
amongst (among)  us.  One of us has got  to have some relief".

Charlie