[AT] Pics of my Super A

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Dec 17 05:14:28 PST 2005

I've looked at a lot of "restored" tractors in pictures and they all look
great but for some reason when I looked at yours it looked like my memory of
those tractors when they WERE new or at least nearly new.

Sorry I missed your  parade.  As usual I probably couldn't have made it last
saturday anyway.

Side note that won't mean anything to anyone but Al.   The guy (Jiim
Williams) that owns the Chevy dealership in Richlands lives about 1/2 mile
from me here in New Bern.  I don't know him well but I've known him since
the mid 70's.

Charlie