[AT] Pics of my Super A

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Fri Dec 16 18:17:08 PST 2005

Charlie, I wish!! I don't have any pictures of it when it was new, the
oldest pictures of it are with me and daddy on it when I was less than a
year old in 1974........

I forgot to remind you of the parade, it was last Saturday.  The parade
itself was great, getting lined up was a total cluster, the Richlands
P.D. and the Richlands Chamber of Comm. Make everything too difficult.
I barely got it together in time, worked on it all morning.  We were
supposed to have dinner with my wife's aunt & family that afternoon, so
I ended up pulling the trailer, tractor and all.

Al