[AT] Pics of my Super A

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Sat Dec 17 07:11:21 PST 2005

Thanks Charlie.  That's the look I have been going for--I wanted it to
look like it did when it was new.  Some things are  over-done on it, but
I am hoping that's how it will be perceived.

I have met Jim.  He seems like a real nice guy.  I think he is turning
that business around.  Under the previous owner, I just about had to beg
to get a price (and in fact I never really did get one) on a truck I was
interested in.  They made the mistake of running the printout of all the
options on it and giving it to me.....and I went straight to
Jacksonville and ordered what I wanted!!  I think the next vehicle I
will definitely shop in Richlands.  BTW he is building a brand new
dealership building outside of town....

Al