[AT] Kubota Parts

Rob Walton waltonrp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:45:46 PST 2005

Hey, thanks for the reply. I got it and a trailer. Just got to get the
trailer titled tomorrow and I'll pick up this weekend.

Thanks for those tips. I have a service and operators manual coming cause I
a little shakin with the maintenance, but sure I'll get it. Nice that this
came with a post hole digger, cause I need one. Sure my neighbors are gonna
love that too :>)

Now just need a bush hod and I'm in business.

Rob