[AT] Kubota Parts

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Dec 13 19:52:44 PST 2005

Rob,
I have a 1977 Kubota L285 and I have no problem  getting parts for it. Funny
though all I needed was a turn signal light so far.  You better get it its
anice tractor. 1st thing to do is to set the rear wheels  out they are set at the
minimum from the factory and its real scary to drive on  a hill. I set mine
out all the way because I live in real hilly country.
So far its been great little tractor here on the farm for mowing drilling
post holes baling and other assorted job like moving big round bales with the
new spike we bought.
I got one of those fast hitches last summer I love it.  These are tough
little tractors and it should keep you happy a long time.
Watch the radiator if you get just a small amount of dirt on it she over
heat on you. I keep a small long handle brush to clean it when working in brush
or high grass. I have a tow behind wheeled brush hog and it sure gets the job
done even in heavy brush. On the big Case LA it will take down 2 in. saplings
 and chew them up.
Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361