[AT] Kubota Parts

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Dec 13 20:23:43 PST 2005

Your local Kubota dealer also has access to a place in Dayton, Ohio,
that is called something like Dealers Parts Warehouse.  They specialize
in NOS parts that are no longer being stocked through the regular
warehousing structure.  My local dealer has been successful in finding
parts for me through this source when the Kubota people simply throw up
their hands and say they can't help.

Larry