[AT] AC-170 Diesel starts in the cold

Jason DeJoode jldejoode at highstream.net
Wed Dec 14 13:39:52 PST 2005

He actually said:>>>>> The crack in the block is between two frost plugs.

If the crack starts and ends at frost plugs, wouldn't bother with stiching
it. It's not going to grow any longer.  I'd just use a can of KW Permanent
Metallic Block Seal to seal the leak and call it good. This stuff works
great. We've used it for things like this before at work.  Follow the
directions and make sure all the antifreeze is out.

Jason